Monday, September 6, 2010

My Reaction to this drama [spoiler]

Reaction to Let's Watch Meteor Shower.
[MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS]





This was my first mainland China drama that I watched. I have to say, I really like it. Story line was good, though it is the same/similar to all the other "Boys over Flowers" versions. I won't be comparing this drama because although they have the same story line, each drama is special in its own way. This mainland China version was quite good. I absolutely love Yun Hai character. He was a total bad boy and all but he changes because of Yu Xun. Yun Hai was so sweet had has a caring soft spot for Yu Xun. One warning about this drama is the development of the relationship between the characters so progress as fast. Not like some of those really fast paced relationships ...The relationship between Yun Hai and Yu Xun develops slowly and doesn't improve until later. I feel that it is really worth the watch. The slow development is actually nice, you can actually see how they change and all the memories they have with each other. I love how the two can be so crazy in love that they can't be separated. Being separated from each other would be the end of the world. They are so madly in love. One of the main obstacles in Yun Hai and Yu Xun's relationship would be the parents. Specifically Yun Hai's mother. She didn't like Yu Xun at all.... The ending was disappointing though... Yun Hai gets into an accident... and he loses his memory. The ending just ends where Yun Hai is trying to figure out who Yu Xun is as their memories flash back inside his head.


I have to say, I was quite disappointing with the ending... but I think this ending will perfectly link this drama to its sequel.  Yes the producers know what they are doing... So don't be disappointed! Just remember, there will be a sequel!! :D Let's Watch Meteor Shower Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment