Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Reaction to This Drama ( Down with Love)[spoiler]

My reaction to this drama will be posts where I talk about the drama, things that happen and my reaction. It may include events that happen in the drama.

[ SPOILER ALERT]
This post contains spoilers. If you don't want your drama experience to be ruined please stop reading :)


This is the second drama I have watched with Ella. Ella, in my opinion, is a pretty good actor. Some may not think so but I feel that she has this certain way of precieving the character and she is so into it sometimes. In my opinion, this drama has its ups and downs. I think for one the storyline isn't gripping enough. Not really sure how to explain this but I guess it's kind of bland. In my opinion there should be some changes. For one shouldn't there be a wedding scene? Haha I really wanted to see that. I wanted to see Yang Guo walk down the isle and have the whole ceremony. All of Yu Ping's and Yang Guo's friends would be there. All the guys from the lawyer firm, Ke Zhong, Hui Fan, sister, dad, Yan Ling and her boyfriend, and also Yu Fei Yu Ting. :) After the wedding is when they should go into the whole 6 years later. Well this ending was okay too. They show Yu Ping and Yang Guo throwing a party for their son's five year old bithday party and it ends with Yang Guo ready to give birth to the second child. Haha. Very Cute... at least the ending for this drama wasn's a cliffhanger ending or the 'huh???' endings. 'huh?' endings is a term I made up to describe endings to dramas that just make you go "Huh???" and you can't figure out what is going on. Sometimes there are deep endings... you don't get it at first but with some thinking deeper you would understand.

The part that I really enjoyed watching was the parts with Yu Fei and Yu Ting. Such cute little kids. I really liked watching the transformation. How at first they were all mean and Yu Ping was all cold and ignored them and then to how warm and loving they became. I especially like how Yu Fei Yu Ting developed a bond with Yang Guo. Also the part where Yu Ping starts to like Yang Guo is really amusing. A funny part that made me LOL was when Yu Ting told Yang Guo that if his uncle (Yu Ping) did want her then wait for him (Yu Ting) to grow up and he would marry Yang Guo. XD Hilarious kid. Then he said that again in front of Yu Ping and his reaction was a LOL too.

To conclude, I think that Down With Love is a so so drama. Somewhere in the middle. There were good parts and bad parts and I liked the actors and actresses.  ♥Ella and Jerry♥

This is just my opinion now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment