Saturday, August 14, 2010

***Updates***

There has been a lack of posting and updates recently. Ever since coming back from trip in July, I have been jet lagged. When I was better I devoted all my time to organizing and making videos out of all the pictures I took. Now school has started for two weeks now. Lots of HOMEWORK. but not a bad start. So I don't think I will gave much time to watch dramas and time to blog. Oh Geez... I still have some "pending" summaries I haven't wrote about yet. Right now I am interested in watching this drama called Meteor Shower 一起来看流星雨. It is a new thing for me because it is a mainland China drama. Not something I am into. But everything has it's firsts. I had said before I only liked TVB dramas but now I like Taiwan and Korean (still so so). Anyways... this drama seems interesting and it might have a good storyline. A catch here though... there is a Taiwan drama called Meteor Garden 流星花园, the reviews are pretty good for that so I may watch it. there's also a sequel to it. So it think this is it... I may slowly watch the mainland China drama and if I have time I will finish the other summaries. Toddle loos!

No comments:

Post a Comment