Friday, July 9, 2010

Prosecutor Princess Final Episode [Spoilers]

[SPOILER ALERT]
contains spoilers :)






The final episode for Prosecutor Princess was last night at 7:45 pm. I watched it. I was so excited to know how the drama would end. I had two questions: 1)How will the case regarding their two fathers end and 2)Will Hyeri Ma and Suh Inwoo end up together. I have to say, I was satisfied with the ending. It was straightforward and was a full ending. No cliff hanger and no guessing. So how did it end?

In then end Hyeri's father was not guilty of killing the guy. The guy slipped on a soju box (a type of Korean Beer that looks like soy milk in a box) and fell down on the rock. He hit his own head so no one killed him. Therefore Hyeri's dad and Inwoo's dad were both proved to be innocent. A happy ending to this case. Since opening this case, Hyeri's dad had been in the newspaper and caused a scandal. Her dad becomes bankrupt.
Hyeri's mom and dad end up opening a bakery shop and her dad becomes a baker. Hyeri matures into a fine prosecutor.

Suh Inwoo left to the US after the case ended and came back a year later. Jenna had contacted Hyeri telling her Inwoo is seriously sick. Basically Jenna wants Hyeri to cure him. Inwoo is heart sick XD. It was weird when I was watching it because when Inwoo comes back he lives in Hyeri's old apartment and Hyeri lives in his old apartment. Hyeri becomes a copycat of Suh Inwoo. She copied what he did for her and she copied what she said.

The only thing that kept the two lovers apart was Hyeri's dad. But I'm glas Sangtae Ma warmed up in the end. He sees Suh Inwoo one night and apologizes deeply. He then hands Inwoo two cupcakes. He tells Inwoo, "here are two cakes that I baked. You can eat it all yourself.... or you can share them with Hyeri...." I was so happy when I heard this :D the father's deeper meaning to this is saying he approves of Hyeri and Inwoo. Then Inwoo runs to find Hyeri. The drama ends with Suh Inwoo and Ma Hyeri walk hand in hand and take pictures together. Ahh! Such a sweet ending. Ah also forgetting about the other two semi- main characters. Prosecutor Yun and Prosecutor Jin! It was so sweet Prosecutor Jin will be the mom of Bin. And Prosecutor Yun proposes to her by putting the ring on the scarf of a stuffed animal and places the singing stuffed animal behind her open laptop cover. Haha so sweeet! I'm glad they ended together :D Actually I'm glad everyone ended together and a happy happy ending!!!

If I were to rate this drama ending on a scale of 1-5 I would rate it a 5! ★★★★★ five stars! Must watch drama!

A really awesome ending. This storyline was good. Inwoo at first just wanted to get close to Hyeri Ma for his own purposes and throughout the drama he finds he has fallen for Hyeri Ma and doesn't want to hurt her and make her cry. He was always so sweet and caring towards her and helped her a lot.

Suh Inwoo and Ma Hyeri forever!

4 comments:

  1. this sure is good. i thought that the love triangle wouldn't be resolved. thanks for summarizing the ending. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, a late reply but thanks for reading! :D And yes I agree with you, that whole love triangle thing really bothered me but glad that the ending was good.

      Delete
  2. Ahh I'm on episode 10, but I just had to spoil it for myself <3 Thank you so much! It was annoying me that Inwoo keeps talking about what he plans to do to Hyeri that I was scared there was no love interest and that he was really going to hurt her. Nice to hear they'll end happy :) I'm going to finish the drama soon, but now I'm going to finally ease and catch some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thank you for reading! <3 I sometimes like to spoil the endings too! Just to see if the drama ends good. I thought the exact same thing as you when I was watching it! Haha good to hear about catching up on sleep! I hate that dramas can be so addicting, sacrificing sleep for it! >.<

      Delete