Friday, August 10, 2012

Bullfighting 斗牛要不要

斗牛要不要 (Bullfighting) is a Taiwanese drama that I have watched a while back. It was one of my earliest Taiwan dramas and it was and still is one of my favorites. Recently found that I had started a blog all about Bullfighting a while back. Actually, it is more of all the meaningful quotes with English translations from the drama. I remember at the time I tried very hard looking for all the meaningful quotes and narratives the characters said in the very beginning of each episode. So I decided to make a place where they could all be together for all those people who loved the quotes as much as I do. Sharing and making the search for them easier. Main characters in this drama are portrayed by Hebe Tian and Mike He. As I look through the posts, I have realized, this was what got me started in blogging about dramas.

So instead of posting about Bullfighting here in this drama blog, I will just insert the link here:

http://douniuyaobuyaoquotes.blogspot.com

Please click and take a look if interested!  :D
It even has a short summery and soundtrack from the drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment