Sunday, July 8, 2012

I have returned! ^__^

Hello Readers!

It as been a while since I have posted anything on this blog. Inactive for almost two years now?? It's like I suddenly just disappeared! Haha. I think it was because I was getting ready to graduate from high school and there were just a lot of things going on. I didn't have the time to watch dramas and even if I did, didn't have the time to blog about them. >.<

Just a little update about myself. After graduating from high school, I spent the summer preparing for my first year in college. I am currently majoring in architecture, and done with year one, going on to year two when school starts. I have to say, it was nothing like I expected. SUPER stressful, lack of sleep and no life. Haha yes, no life. I spent so much time in school working on projects, going back even on weekends. In school 24/7 (not quite but almost :P) So with all that was going in I completely forgot about this blog.

Well I am happy to say, I have returned. For how long I don't know. Maybe until school starts again... I spent a month of my summer trying to catch up on sleep (yea I'm really junk about lack of sleep). Now I am motivated to do things before my summer ends. So the other day I happened to think about my blogs and logged on to this drama blog that I started. I was kind of surprised to see that people have been viewing this blog and my past posts. :D I was surprised in a good way! Anyways... I want to thank all of you who come to this blog and take the time to read my posts.

I will be posting about dramas that I have watched in the past (there is a long list) and also about ones I just finished. Umm some I have watched a while back so it will take me some time to recall what happened in the dramas. I might even have to re watch some of them. But anyways, there is a lot and I will try to post more often. I love posting and talking about my reactions of the dramas. I hope that these posts will give the reader more information and insight to the drama.

There will be more posts to come and hopefully you can all enjoy my vents and rambles! haha~ ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment