Sunday, July 8, 2012

Suggestions~

I would like ask for those who come across this blog, which dramas would you like me to blog about?

It can be past dramas or upcoming dramas. Since I have a list might as well ask for you opinion on what you want to see. I can post about those first. Please leave a comment. I will try my best! If I haven't watched the ones you suggest I can try to watch it (but no promises!)

I'm open to your suggestions and I will check up on this post every once in a while for comments. If there are no comments then I will just post as I go according to my own list. Looking forward to your suggestions! :D



HEADS UP! Next post will be a drama post I just finished!

Drama is a Mainland China historical fiction drama with two TVB stars: Jessica Hsuan and Benny Chan called 薛平贵于王宝钏 Love Amongst War. Please check it out if interested! ^__^

Until next time~ Happy Drama Watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment